« »
1 2 3 4 5 6

it's been a while.
hello peeps! i'm now 16 years old. it has been, a really really long time. this blog holds so much memories of me and my online personality since i was 10,11? i guess.

what's up? i know no one will even read this. i miss my friends. i guess they all moved on now. like me. yes, i still like exo very much. lol last time i updated here i unstanned exo lmfao. but here i am.

anyways, i got a pretty decent result for my pt3s. well, enough for me to take science classes. it's real tough, but i have to make to make it work. after all, i really want to become rich and move out and live alone with my cat. what breed, exactly? i haven't decided yet.

i really miss those times on facebook with my online friends. elementary school life was really tough. i had no real friends because i was just a fat and ugly girl. but now, i have friends. i don't know if they're real with me or not, but they're home.

i'm editing all my bios later. omg i was really into mel*nie martinez huh. she's sooo cancelled. haha i watched bnha recently and i'm so in love with todoroki! wigg he's so cute and adorable like? love him please >:(

i just want to move out of this house as fast as i could. but first, of course i need to earn money. maybe i need a sugar daddy? haha, i guess i gotta wait until i'm legal. i mean, can't help it, i.m poor as hell. everything in the world needs money man. you gotta do what you gotta do.

also, i'm playing the sims 4! it's soooo good. i'm currently trying to download the latest update. Strangerville.  lol i feel like slamming my head against the wall the links won't work!!! and my wifi is being a bitch too.

my current interests- anime, exo and that's probably it? no matter wo i stan i'll always go back to exo. also, i'm waiting for haikyuu season 4 it's been forever!! and yuri on ice too. i'm so sad where are they :( i'm currently watching mob psycho too!

oh and i just finished my ujian 1 last week. it was so shit. i mean probably because i onlt studied a little but add maths was soooo hard. bro i probably failed it lol. im planning to get sick like the whole week next week im too scared to take my results omg! i hope i wont fail anyting, and physics was so hard t0oo. bruh i hate learning so much when wil a rich dato' come help me and give me money every single month without asking for anything in return? my friends are so lucky because they are like, rich af. they dont gotta worry about their grades too much omfg.. i would i could swap lives with them.

that's all, i probably wont even visit this site anymore, at least until next year! till then, xx
/

Saturday, March 16, 2019 • 8:30 PM

Intro




archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni