«
1 2 3 4 5 6

hello, it's 2018
it has been YEARS since i even opened and updated this blog. even my past post from 2017 was really cringy yikes. say goodbye to my anime phase!

i made this blog in like, what? 2015? and i wish i didn't delete my past posts, i wonder what did i write about back then hahaha. heyy it's nana, she's 15 and she's a lot more older! well i am getting dumber day by day and my mental health is not in the best state as well. i'm just writing here because i miss those days where iwould sit in front of my laptop for HOURS ding nothing except for opening facebook, my blog and youtube. and also i used to edit kpop pictures and write MALAY fanfictions?? wow nana you sure had a lot of fun

i really miss this and talking to my  mutuals. it has been like 3 years and no, i did not forget. i loved talking to each and every one of them so much and if only i could contact them again. well, i do have my facebook account but, people change. most of my mutuals probably are not even alve on facebook anymore, just like me. people grow out of something because it's life. people are meant to be separated somehow. by fate.

and yes after all these years i still stan my one and only EXO. eventhough they are not as popular in malaysia as they were i still love them. they are still popular and i hope their legendary acts will continue. i hope that sm would actually give them a comeback and promotes them. i hope sm would actually use the money from EXO for exo only. exo are literally sm's bank account and all they did was keep them in their basement.

can sm just accept that exo is actually dong well adn NOT wasting their money on a floppy group? sigh

that's all, goodbye!
Saturday, July 21, 2018 • 9:09 PM

Intro




archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni